Birth Doula Service – $800
- 2 prenatal visits
- birth attendance
- 2 postpartum visits
- unlimited support via texting/phone calls/email
- on call from 37 weeks until birth.
- For more info on what this service entails you can check out my blog post on what to expect from my birth doula services which can be found here
Basic Postpartum Support Package – $500
- 20 hours of postpartum support *Visits must be a minimum of 2 hours long*
- Continuous text/phone/email support during business hours
- Assistance with household chores
- Assistance with newborn/infant care
- Up to date evidence based information all all things postpartum and baby related
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Infant Feeding Support
- Nourishing cooked meals, snacks and drinks + food prep
- Refferal and connection to various other resources and professionals within our community including acupuncturists, therapists, pediatricians, support groups, physical therapists, etc.
- Honoring + celebrating you in ways that are unique and specific to you, which may include bodywork, energy work, and other therapeutic techniques
**Additional postpartum hours are available at $25 per hour (with a minimum of 10 hours booked and minimum of 2 hours per visit)**
Postpartum Support + Mother Roasting Package – $1,000
- 20 hours of postpartum support with all of the benefits of my basic postpartum support package, as well as all of my offerings and services as a trained mother roaster
- A custom basket of hand crafted herbal goods depending on your postpartum needs, this may include tinctures, salves, herbal oils, sitz bath blends, vaginal steam blends, and herbal teas
- Ceremonial floral baths prepared by me
- Heated oil rub downs with a special blend of warming spices
- Hot stone abdominal presses
- A belly-firming paste
- A postpartum sealing ceremony with hot flax lavender packs to close the sacred birth portal and integrate your experience.
- You can find out more about mother roasting practices here.
Mother Blessing Ceremony – $200
- For the expectant mother, this ceremony is a gorgeous alternative to our modern baby showers, geared specifically towards honoring you as you prepare for your birth journey.
- As the facilitator of this ceremony I will help aid the co-hostess in preparing food, special activities and rituals, supplies, and setting up sacred space.
- This could include creating affirmation cards for you to keep with you during birth, performing a ceremonial foot bath where we all take turns washing your feet and speaking blessings and prayers onto you, sharing our own uplifting birth stories in circle with one another, pampering you, creating jewelry, and much more.
- These ceremonies are easily tailored to the desires of each mama and easily able to honor and reflect their personal religious, cultural and spiritual beliefs.